China Outlook Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to China Outlook. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that China Outlook collects, and the ways in which China Outlook uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
China Outlook may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including any purchases of articles);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to China Outlook.
It is voluntary for you to supply your personal data, but if you would like to register or subscribe to China Outlook, it will be obligatory for you to supply certain requested information as indicated in the registration/subscription form. If specific mandatory information is requested but not supplied, we may be unable to provide the requested service.
Using personal information
China Outlook may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;and
- send you marketing communications (please see further details under “Direct Marketing” below).
Where China Outlook discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors (e.g. for payment invoicing, renewal notification, product/gift orders fulfilment) the agents or sub-contractors in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, China Outlook may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
China Outlook intend to use your personal information, including your name, phone number and email address, for the following direct marketing purposes. China Outlook will not so use your personal data unless we have received your consent to the intended use. You may use the response channel at the end of this Privacy Statement to indicate whether you consent to the intended use without charge. China Outlook will use your personal information for the following classes of marketing subjects:
- updating news and information about China Outlook as well as marketing, promotion and customer relationship purposes
- updates on the latest offers and promotions in connection with China Outlook
- our other services and products in news, intelligence and economic analysis
- customers satisfactory surveys and market research surveys
Securing your data
China Outlook will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
China Outlook will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
China Outlook is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact China Outlook
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to China Outlook, Unit C, 23/F, Eton Building, 288 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.